The Professional Development group provides Professional Development Unit (PDU) opportunities for PMI Dallas Chapter members. These are designed to support the chapter’s strategic goals of increasing engagement with members and building awareness of the value of project management.
Professional Development will focus on these primary business objectives
- Offer innovative low-cost or free PDU opportunities such as the Book Review, Mentoring, and PMThinkTank programs.
- Partner with a local university to provide a high-quality annual project management symposium that offers PDU and volunteer opportunities, as well as networking opportunities with a broader project management community.
Continuously improve PMI Dallas Chapter Professional Development operations.
Career Development Opportunities
- Book Reviews
- Mentoring (Mentee Volunteer Opportunities)
- Military Liaison (Military Volunteer Opportunities)
- Professional Development Day (PDD)
If you have any questions or comments on Professional Development, please contact, VP Professional Development at [email protected].