The PMI Dallas Chapter is one of the largest chapters in the world with over 3,900 members in a vibrant metropolitan area. From semiconductors to healthcare, from telecom to construction, from financial services to manufacturing, Dallas has it all.
About 72 percent of our members are PMPs, and the Chapter takes great pride in finding innovative ways to bring new project managers into the fold. All of these factors allow YOU, our potential partner, access to one of the best project management markets today! Here are some of the partnership opportunities we offer:
Annual UTD Symposium - Visit this website for details.
Monthly Meeting Sponsorship
Each monthly dinner meeting typically attracts between 150 and 200 attendees. Each exclusive monthly sponsor must be a project management company that offers products or services of interest to Chapter members (at the sole discretion of the board) and will receive the following Sponsorship benefits:
- Recognition on the Chapter Web site calendar page
- Recognition on the Chapter Web site meeting announcement page
- Recognition in the Chapter monthly electronic newsletter, distributed by email to approximately 8,600 opted-in subscribers
- Display table at the monthly meeting in networking area outside meeting room; all staff and promotional material for which must be provided by sponsor. Sales and/or class registrations are permitted, but must be discontinued once doors are opened to meeting room.
- Two dinners for sponsor representatives at sponsored meeting. Additional dinners can be purchased at regular rates.
- Thank you for sponsorship by Board member during meeting introductions, and on slide projected on screen prior to meeting.
The sponsorship fee for this high visibility package is $600. Limit of one per vendor per year.
Web site Advertising
Listing on Sponsor Page 30 days/$350, includes logo/banner (400x700px) and clickable link. Advertisers must be project management companies that offer products or services of interest to Chapter members (at the sole discretion of the board). Quarterly and annual rates available.
The PMI Dallas Chapter monthly newsletter is distributed by email to approximately 8,600 opted-in subscribers. Advertisers must be project management companies that offer products or services of interest to Chapter members (at the sole discretion of the Chapter).
- Banner Ad (400x400px) at bottom of newsletter: $500/monthly issue, includes logo and clickable link. Limit of one per issue. Limit of one per vendor per quarter; limit may change if demand is high to ensure equal exposure.
- Link Only: $150/monthly issue, includes name of company and very short tagline (ex: Project Management Training Provider - no logo) with link in left panel of newsletter. Limit of three per issue. Limit of one per vendor per quarter.
NOTE: - The deadline to submit request for Newsletter advertising is 20th of each month for subsequent months Newsletter.
Payment Instructions: Please note that all promotional opportunities are offered on a first-come first-served paid only policy. Payment is accepted via credit card or check only.
Project Management Degree providers can be listed for free in the Education section of the PMI Dallas Chapter Web site by contacting our VP Communications for requirements and submission details.
Employers who wish to provide PMI Dallas Chapter members with notice of project management employment opportunities can do so by following the instructions listed on our Corporate Relations page.
Qualified Speakers who wish to speak at a Chapter event can contact us to pursue a potential dinner presentation or other educational opportunity. Please provide a brief biography, a list of potential topics, and a one page overview/summary of each topic for review. Current opportunities include dinner meetings, full/half day revenue-sharing seminars, and our Professional Development Day.