Day long PMP® Exam review Workshop, based on the PMP Exam through January 1, 2021
Have you started your PMP® Exam journey or nearing the finish line right before the exam and looking for a fast-paced review session? Take advantage of this - PMI Dallas Chapter sponsored, special chapter member discount-priced workshop.
The one-day PMP® Exam Workshop covers all aspects of the current PMP® Exam, based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017. This is a fast-paced REVIEW session by Crosswind Author, Trainer, and Coach, Tony Johnson that will focus on key points to be familiar with the PMP® Exam Success!
NOTE: This is not intended to teach project management.
This workshop is worth 8 Technical PDUs, or 8 contact hours toward the PMP® or CAPM® Exams.
The course is rendered Virtual-Live-Instructor driven, from a training facility with high-definition video and high-speed internet.
PMI Dallas Chapter sponsored, Chapter discounted price:
Early Bird Price: Before Nov 7th 2020
- PMI Dallas Members: $190
- Non-PMI Dallas Members: $230
Regular Price: After Nov 7th 2020
- PMI Dallas Members: $200
- Non-PMI Dallas Members: $250
Crosswind will provide study materials. Attendee can pickup study material at no cost (or) have Crosswind ship them for a shipping price of $15.
Along with training course, you also get Web-based Exam Simulation application with over 560 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 150 custom topics, Cross-Reference, Acronym, ITTO Quick Reference Guide documents for the current Sixth Edition PMBOK® Guide, 60+ PMBOK Guide aligned project management templates, 60+ Videos for calculations, processes, knowledge areas, process groups and many more products.
Register for this course if you are:
- Those exam candidates needing last minute wrap up before the exam
- Those who are trying to establish where they are at in exam preparation
- Those wanting to learn how to get ready for the exam
- Those wanting to learn more about the psychology of the exam
- Those have taken the exam already and need to adjust their strategy
- Existing PMP credential holders who want an overview of the current PMBOK® Guide
- Earn 8 Technical PDUs, or 8 contact hours
If you are looking to take PMP Exam post Jan 2021 with the new curriculum, wait for training dates for the courses covering new curriculum.
- Exam environment challenges
- Exam question formats and challenges
- An understanding of common challenges within the framework subject
An understanding of common challenges with the following knowledge areas: Integration, Scope, Schedule , Cost, Quality , Resource , Communications , Risk , Procurement , Stakeholder , Professional and Social Responsibility
About the instructor and coach:
Tony Johnson is the CEO & Founder of Crosswind Project Management. He has earned all 8 PMI credentials as well as having various credentials from Discipline Agile (DA), Scrum Alliance, and IIBA. He is an expert in the psychology of credential exams, adult learning theory, and coaching professionals. Tony is the author of 41 books on PMI, and IIBA certifications. Tony has contributed to the last three PMBOK® Guides and was on the core team for the upcoming PMBOK® Guide Seventh Edition. Tony has contributed to over 100,000 people passing the PMP® Exam with courses and books sold. Tony is on the advisory committees of Scrum Alliance and Project Management Training Alliance as well as helping influence waterfall, hybrid, and agile project management and product development and speaking at PMI and IIBA Chapters worldwide.
See Crosswind Founder and PM Exam Guru Tony Johnson on youtube channel
Participants will receive the following products:
- Bootcamp Manual with 200-question web-based exam simulation application, Excel workbooks to document experience hours for the PMP® application, sample PMP® Application in PDF and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use NOTE: Based on Covid 19 restrictions the manual could be print or digital format.
- Web-based Exam Simulation application with over 560 questions
- One Quick Reference Guide documents for the Sixth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- One Acronym Quick Reference Guide document for the Sixth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- One Cross-Reference Quick Reference Guide document for the Sixth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- One ITTO Quick Reference Guide document for the Sixth Edition PMBOK® Guide
- 60+ PMBOK Guide aligned project management templates (Word and Excel formats)
- 60+ Videos for calculations, processes, knowledge areas, process groups
Services Included Outside of Class Duration:
- Personal Coaching by Crosswind Founder and author, Tony Johnson to help people get ready for the exam
- Exam Application review by Tony Johnson
- Exam Application audit assistance by Tony Johnson
Cancellation policy (click here)
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration, I, the undersigned, specifically release the PMI Dallas Chapter and its representatives from any claims or liabilities arising from or related to my participation in this activity.
I understand the PMI Dallas Chapter or its representatives may take photographs of attendees at the above-identified event. I agree that the PMI Dallas Chapter may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content. In a Online meeting, screenshots may be taken for use in publicity and Web content and may reveal your image, your name or both (Note: "If I do not wish to be photographed, I understand it is my responsibility to notify the photographer on-site at the event. Likewise, notify the Zoom conference host, as applicable.")
Similarly, in a Online training participants can take some screen shots for reference. However screen recording is not permitted as the content is proprietary of Crosswind.
$200.00 Member Ticket
$190.00 Earlybird rate before November 7
$250.00 Non-Member Ticket
$230.00 Earlybird rate before November 7
$15.00 Shipping Cost (select only if you want Crosswind to ship you the material)
December 2020 Virtual Dinner Meeting, Annual Business Meeting, and Chapter Award Ceremony
6:15 PM to 8:30 PM
PMI Dallas Toastmasters Virtual Meeting - December 2020
5:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sponsorships for PMI Dallas Chapter Events
12:00 PM to 12:00 PM
PMI Dallas Chapter Meetings, Events and Website Promotions
PMI Dallas Chapter Website and Meeting Venues
January 2021 Virtual Breakfast Meeting
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
March 2021 Plano Virtual Breakfast Meeting
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
May 2021 Virtual Plano Breakfast Meeting
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM