PMP Exam Review
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This class is equal to 8 Technical PDUs or Training credits.
The 1-day PMP Exam Review session covers all aspects of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition. This is a fast-paced REVIEW session that is not designed to teach attendees project management. It is best suited for the following target audiences:
- Exam-ready participants seeking a final review
- Participants studying for the exam who would like to assess their current preparation
- Participants who want a better understanding of what it takes to prepare for the exam
- PMPs seeking a comprehensive overview of the current PMBOK Guide for PDU credit
Participants will receive:
- Binder with copies of the presentation slides
- Crosswind PMP Exam Success Series: Bootcamp manual
- Crosswind Exam Simulation Application
- Crosswind PMP Exam Processes Placemat
This is a great course for managers, supervisors and project managers who need to learn about project management. This class can be used towards the required project management training hours for either the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) or Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam or any other certification PMI offers. Participants of all levels of experience will find value in this course.
2018 Calendar (future dates are subject to change)
- March 3 (PMBOK 5th Edition)
PMBOK 6th Edition
You must be a member of PMI to attend this course
Early Bird Discounts:
Early Bird rates are posted for each class individually. Prepayment is required to receive Early Bird rates. Prepayment must be received via online credit card by PMI Dallas Chapter prior to the Early Bird deadline posted for each event (typically more than a week prior to the event.)
Cancellations and Refund Policy :
Please refer to the PMI Dallas Chapter's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Continental breakfast.
- Lunch that consists of a Turkey sandwich with condiments and chips. There is no ham or bacon.
- A Vegetarian sandwich is available based on request and will consist of what the chef offers for that day.
- Afternoon cookie snack.
Note regarding special dietary requirements:
Vegetarian alternatives will be provided if requested at RSVP. As with most catered menus, there are not selections available to meet other special dietary requirements, and we encourage guests with those needs to eat prior to their arrival. The cost for session attendance is the same.