How To Post Jobs
Job Posting Requests
The PMI Dallas Chapter provides a free job posting service for the benefit of our members. To take advantage of this service, please contact our Director of Career Programs with the following information:
- Job Title
- Contact Name
- Company Name
- Web Address (http:// prefix required)
Listings will remain active for 30 days. By submitting a listing you agree to the terms and conditions.
Please contact the Director of Career Programs if you have any questions, or if you would like your listing removed early.
Terms and Conditions
Compliance is required for posting jobs and viewing the PMI Dallas Chapter database of resumes:
By submitting a job listing for posting or viewing member resumes you agree to all the Terms, Conditions and Policies associated with use of this site.
- The employer shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and removal of any job postings that are placed on the PMI Dallas Chapter website.
- The employer shall present only genuine existing employment opportunities within their company.
- PMI Dallas Chapter assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the employer and the employer represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on their investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for their company's purposes.
- The employer agrees to hold harmless PMI Dallas Chapter from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the employer, their company or any other party as a result of use of the PMI Dallas Chapter online job and resume posting services.
- The PMI Dallas Chapter, at the sole discretion of the members of the Board of Directors, reserves the right to remove any job posting(s) if they are believed to be fraudulent or contain questionable content.
- Only companies with an Equal Opportunity hiring policy are permitted to post jobs on the Chapter's Web site.
- Only positions in the project management profession are permitted to be posted on the Web site.
- The Chapter's Web site provides a venue for employers to post job opportunities and search job seeker résumés as a member courtesy. The Chapter has no control over the quality, safety or accuracy of the material posted and accepts no liability in connection with such material. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of the material you submit to this site for posting.
- The Chapter does not warrant that job listings or resumes will be posted immediately upon submission or removed immediately upon request. You acknowledge that the Chapter is an entirely volunteer-based organization, without paid staff.
- The Chapter does not warrant that this site will operate uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Chapter will not be responsible for any costs incurred for servicing or for the replacement of equipment or data resulting from your use of this site.
- The material on this site is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. The Chapter disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, relating to the use of this material for any purpose.
- BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT PMI DALLAS CHAPTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WHICH THE YOU MAY INCUR. ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY PMI DALLAS CHAPTER FOR ANY LIABILITY WHICH RESULTS FROM YOUR POSTING OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.